From an Apple Store, or from Google Play the program has a downloading application for mobile phones and other devices so that charts can be received.
The mobile application has multiple advantages for the client such as:
• High image quality.
• User-friendly chart interface with divisions tailored to a training session for each weekly routine.
• Description of exercise and type of workout.
• Direct access to training diary.
• Option for changing exercise in the event of machine being used or out of order.
• Option for stretching between series.
• Advertising space where the user can place and receive personalized advertising.
1 Measurement Diary: For those clients who would like to control and keep a track of body progress made, by measuring different parts of the body periodically.
2 Supplements Diary: For those clients who would like to control and keep a track of all products they consume.
3 Training Diary: For those clients who would like to control and keep a track of the progress made in preference exercises, by just clicking once.
4 Memo Diary: For clients who wish to make a note of other matters.
• Assistence and Basic Rules: A combination of images referring to normal assistence and basic rules of a general nature.